|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Flame Arrestor|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Price:||USD230 PER PC|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for valves are available|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Power:||Manual||Material:||Stainless Steel, WCB|
|Valve Color:||Customer Request||Pressure:||Class150LB~Class400LB|
flame arrester valve
CE Approved Flame Arrestor Flange Ends Stainless Steel Material Manual Power
CE Approved Stainless Steel Flange Ends Flame Arrestor for Gas
In line detonation flame arrestor
is designed to perform as an extinguishing barrier, which absorbs and dispels heat, reduces fire temperature and the oxygen level to stop the fire through layers of metal ribbons shaped with crimped corrugations. It is mounted either horizontally or vertically between two lines or used with pressure vacuum vent on storage tanks.
Explosion level :IIA.IIB.IIC.
Repair and maintenan
1. The fire resistance to once every six months, check the fire resistant layer core is blocked, deformation, corrosion.
2. Found stuck, plug the fire resistant layer core should be cleaned, to ensure that the core of each perforation issmooth, for the fire resistant layer deformation and corrosion should be replaced.
3. Install the fire resistant layer core parts, should ensure that the combination of surface close not leak.
Flame arrester installation
1. Remove the protective covers from all flanges and discard all packaging materials.
2. Check the valve seat, the matching flange gasket on the valve seat surface. It must be clean, flat, scratch-free, resistant to corrosion, and tool marks.
3. Check the gasket to make sure the material is suitable for the application.
4. Lubricate all studs and nuts with a suitable thread lubricant. If the fastener is high temperature or stainless steel, use anti-grab compounds such as molybdenum disulfide.
5. Bolt ring gasket.
6. Set the flame arrester casing flange to line with the flange of the pipeline. Pay attention to the position of the lifting handle and the top nut of the flame arrestor to facilitate the removal of the flame arrester in the future.
Product Detail Show
Q. Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A. Yes. Liangchuan requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or packaging.
Q. Do Liangchuan products come with a warranty ?
A. Yes. That's why we offer 3-year product life guarantee, and a generous1 year warranty on all purchases that begins with the bill of loading.
Q. How can I get some samples?
A. Usually we don’t offer free sample and express fee are required, the sample cost can be deducted from your first large order.
Q. What's the MOQ of your products?
A. Our MOQ is one (1) piece/set.
Q. Are you a manufacturer with your own factory?
A. Yes, we are the manufacturer for more than 8 years
Contact Person: Doris