|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Price:||USD100 PER PC|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for valves are available|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A,|
|Supply Ability:||3000 PCS PER MONTH|
|Power:||Manual||Pressure:||PN1.6 To 6.4MPa|
|Structure:||Check||Temperature Of Media:||Low Temperature|
|Medium:||LO2,LN2,LAr,LNG,etc||Body Material:||Stainless Steel|
Stainless Steel Cryogenic Check Valve,
DN40 Cryogenic Check Valve,
Cryogenic Through Check Valve
Cryogenic Check Valve Straight Through Check Valve
1. Excellent technology:
the technology is in the leading level in China, cooperate with the most famous
universities in China;
2. Advanced equipment:
advanced processing equipment and testing means, providing the integration of automation system solutions for product, engineering, service and training.
3. Strong team:
have many senior engineers with plenty of research, development, design
experience, providing professional service for sales and after sales.
4. Good quality:
reliable and stable quality, good performance, long life time.
5. Full series of products:
covers full category of valves, meet the general standard of every country in the world, such as GB, DIN, ASTM, BS, JIS.
6. Professional after sales service:
have the professional engineer team to provide the service.
passed the ISO9001 certificate as well as CE,ISOetc.
8. Fast delivery time:
have the stock, fast delivery time could be guarantee.
packing strictly as per the exporting standard or as per the customized request.
10. Long-term quality warranty time:
provide 12 months quality warranty time.
During the use of this valve, the medium flows in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure.
1. When the medium flows in the prescribed direction, the valve disc is opened by the force of the medium; when the medium is flowing backward, the valve disc is tightly sealed with the valve seat due to the weight of the valve disc and the reverse force of the medium Closed together to achieve the purpose of preventing the medium from flowing back.
2. The sealing surfaces of the valve body and disc are made of stainless steel.
3. The structural length of this valve is in accordance with GB12221-1989, and the flange connection size is in accordance with JB / T79-1994.
|Valve Type:Check Valve|
|Connection Type: Welding|
|Material: Valve Body:CF8;
Valve Disc:06Cr19Ni10; Valve Stem :06Cr19Ni10;
Stuffing:PTFE; Disc Sealing:PCTFE
|Design and Manufacture:Conform to GB/T24925-2010|
|Testing:Conform to GB/T13927-2008|
Valve Lifetime:Specified according to usage frequency
and installation location
Lead Time:Customized valves are usually 30~45 days; Stock valves are usually within 5 days.
1. If customers have special requirements for products, they must provide the following instructions in the order contract:
a. Structure length
b. Connection Type;
c. Nominal diameter
d. Product use medium and temperature and pressure range;
e. Testing, inspection standards and other requirements.
2. The factory can configure various driving devices according to customer specific requirements.
3. If the determined valve type and model are provided by the customer, the customer should correctly explain the meaning and requirements of its model, and sign the contract on the condition that the supply and demand sides understand and agree.
4. For futures and ordering customers, please call the letter to tell the valve model, specifications, quantity, delivery time and place in detail. And advance payment of 30% of the total contract amount, the supplier is ready for production.
1. It should ensure that the pipe is blown clean before installation.
2. When installing, make sure that the flow direction indicated by the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid.
3. This valve has been degreased. Store and keep clean when installing.
4. After the pipeline construction is completed, all the valves on the pipeline should be opened, and the residue in the pipeline should be thoroughly and thoroughly kept to ensure that the pipeline system is clean and free of debris.
5. The installation system diagram with the oil-free requirements should be degreased.
6. Slowly open and close during use.
7. If the precision parts such as the valve disc, valve seat and valve stem are worn or damaged, it must be repaired and replaced in time.
8. For parts such as gaskets and sealing materials, replace them with new ones each time.
Contact Person: Doris