|Place of Origin:||Sichuan, China|
|Model Number:||Ball valve|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 - 9 Sets|
|Price:||$249.00 PER PC|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for ball valves are available|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set/Sets per Day Stainless Steel Electric 3 Way Flanged Ball Valve|
|Connection:||Flanged Connection||Seal Material:||PTFE|
|Working Temperature:||≤150℃||Nominal Pressure:||PN1.6-6.4MPa|
electric actuated ball valve,
electric actuator control valve
Electric Industrial Control Valves Stainless Steel 3 Way Flanged Ball Valve
The three-piece flange ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. Ball valve is a new type of valve widely used, which has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. It is tight and reliable. The sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy operation, fast opening and closing, only need to rotate 90 ° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. Easy maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is usually movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. Wide range of application, from small diameter to several millimeters, large to several meters, can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure. When the ball rotates 90 degrees, the spherical surface should be present at the entrance and exit, so as to intercept the flow.
The three-piece flange ball valve is a relatively new type of ball valve, which has some unique advantages of its own structure, such as no friction on the switch, difficult to wear the seal, and small opening and closing torque. This reduces the size of the actuators. Equipped with a multi-turn electric actuator, it can realize the adjustment and strict shut off of the medium. Widely used in petrochemical city water supply and drainage and other conditions that require strict shutdown
|Valve Type:Electric 3 Way Flanged Ball Valve|
|Connection Type: flanged connection|
Valve Body:ss 304,316;
Valve Stem:ss 304,316;
Si Chuan Liangchuan Mechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd is a high-tech company specializing in the production of many kinds of valves,especially cryogenic valves.The main products are cryogenic valves,gate valves,globe valves,ball valves,butterfly valves, check valves,safety valves,etc.Our company has many national technology patents.And our company has established and improved the special equipment manufacturing management system and ISO 9001 international quality system and passed the certifications.In 2015,we have passed the certification of High Technology Enterprise.Liangchuan has established a strict and complete test organization, in order to ensure that the product quality is in line with relevant national standards,industry standards and corporation standards.
Q. Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A. Yes. Liangchuan requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or packaging.
Q. Do Liangchuan products come with a warranty ?
A. Yes. That's why we offer 3-year product life guarantee, and a generous1 year warranty on all purchases that begins with the bill of loading.
Q . Do you support customization?
A . Yes, customization is acceptable.
Q . Can you advise suitable cryogenic valves to me?
A . We have more than 8 years experience in cryogenic field. We are professional in valve selection and will advise you suitable valves with detailed parameters and prices.
Q . How long is your delivery time?
A . It usually takes 5-30 days depending on the quantity of the order and the stock.
Contact Person: Doris