|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Flame arrestor|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Price:||USD150 PER PC|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for valves are available|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Power:||Manual||Material:||Stainless Steel, WCB|
|Valve Color:||Customer Request||Pressure:||Class150LB~Class400LB|
flame arrester valve
Gas Flange Ends Flame Arrestor stainless steel WCB Material DN10 - DN300
OEM Available SS304 and WCB DN10-DN300 Flange Ends Flame Arrestor for Gas
Flame arresters are safety devices used to prevent the spread of flames from flammable gases and flammable liquid vapors. Generally installed in pipelines that transport flammable gas, or on ventilated tanks, the device that prevents the propagation of flame (deflagration or detonation) from passing through is composed of a flame arrestor, a flame arrester shell and accessories.
Flame arresters are also commonly used on pipelines that transport flammable gases. If a flammable gas is ignited, the gas flame will spread to the entire pipe network. To prevent this danger, fire arresters are also used. Flame arresters can also be used on pipelines with open flame equipment to prevent flashback accidents. However, it cannot prevent open flame burning of flammable gases and liquids.
Flame arrester installation
1. Remove the protective covers from all flanges and discard all packaging materials.
2. Check the valve seat, the matching flange gasket on the valve seat surface. It must be clean, flat, scratch-free, resistant to corrosion, and tool marks.
3. Check the gasket to make sure the material is suitable for the application.
4. Lubricate all studs and nuts with a suitable thread lubricant. If the fastener is high temperature or stainless steel, use anti-grab compounds such as molybdenum disulfide.
5. Bolt ring gasket.
6. Set the flame arrester casing flange to line with the flange of the pipeline. Pay attention to the position of the lifting handle and the top nut of the flame arrestor to facilitate the removal of the flame arrester in the future.
Product Detail Show
Q. Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A. Yes. Liangchuan requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or packaging.
Q. Do Liangchuan products come with a warranty ?
A. Yes. That's why we offer 3-year product life guarantee, and a generous1 year warranty on all purchases that begins with the bill of loading.
Q. How can I get some samples?
A. Usually we don’t offer free sample and express fee are required, the sample cost can be deducted from your first large order.
Q. What's the MOQ of your products?
A. Our MOQ is one (1) piece/set.
Q. Are you a manufacturer with your own factory?
A. Yes, we are the manufacturer for more than 8 years
Contact Person: Doris