|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package Or according to customers' demands|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Temperature Of Media:||-80℃~+80℃||Connection:||SW/BW/flange|
3/8 Inch Cryogenic Globe Valve,
CF8 Cryogenic Globe Valve,
CF8 Cryogenic control Valve
Cryogenic Globe Valve With Socket Weld Ends Low Temperature
Name: Cryogenic Globe Valve
Main technical parameters:
Nominal diameter: DN10-250mm
Nominal Pressure: PN4.0MPa
Applicable medium: O2, N2, Ar, LNG
Applicable temperature: -80℃~+80℃
Disc face ring:PCTFE
1. Excellent technology:
Having been cooperating with the most famous university in China with the leading-level technology.
2. Advanced equipment:
Providing the integration of automation system solutions for product, engineering, service and training with the advanced processing equipment and testing means.
3. Strong team:
Providing professional service for sales and after sales with many senior engineers with plenty of research, development and design experience.
4. Good quality:
Reliable and stable quality, good performance, long life time.
5. Full series of products:
Covering full category of valves, meeting the general standards of every country in the world, such as GB, DIN, ASTM, BS, JIS.
6. Professional after sales service:
The service was provided by the professional engineer team.
Passed the ISO9001 certificate as well as CE and ISO, etc.
8. Fast delivery time:
Fast delivery time could be guaranteed with the sufficient inventory and efficient production.
Packing strictly as per the exporting standard or as per the customized request.
10. Long-term quality warranty time:
Twelve months warranty.
Q1. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one piece.
Q2. Do you provide sample for customer?
Yes, sample is available.
Q3. Do you do OEM service?
Yes, we accept OEM order and can make customer's LOGO on the products.
1. The storage of the valve should be noted, and it should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and obstruct the two ends of the passage.
2. The valve should be inspected regularly, and the dirt on it should be removed, and anti-rust oil should be applied to its surface.
3. The valve after installation should be constructed on schedule to ensure its normal handling.
4. Check whether the sealing surface of the valve is worn or not, and carry out maintenance or replacement according to the condition.
5. Check the wear condition of the trapezoidal thread of the valve stem and the valve stem nut, whether the packing is obsolete, etc., and carry out the necessary replacement.
6. Check the sealing instinct of the valve to ensure its instinct.
7. The valve in operation should be in perfect condition, the bolts on the flange and the bracket are complete, the threads are not damaged, and the situation is not loose.
8. If the handwheel is lost, it should be equipped immediately instead of replacing it with an adjustable wrench.
9. The packing gland does not allow tilting and probably no pre-tightening interval.
10. If the valve is used in a relatively despicable condition and is easily contaminated by rain, snow, dust, sand and other dirt, it should be a protective cover for the valve stem.
11. The ruler on the valve should be complete, accurate and clear, and the valve should be sealed and capped.
12. The insulation jacket should be free of dents and cracks.
13. Valves in operation, avoid knocking on them, or support sunken objects.
Contact Person: Bella