|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Flame Arrestor|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Price:||USD230 PER PC|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for valves are available|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Power:||Manual||Material:||Stainless Steel, WCB|
|Connection:||SW/BW/flange||Valve Color:||Customer Request|
|Pressure:||Class150LB~Class400LB||Logo:||Customized Logo Acceptable|
Manual Fire Arrestor,
Class150LB Fire Arrestor,
Class400LB Flame Arrestor
Flame Arrestor Threaded Connection Ends Stainless Steel Material Manual Power
Notes When Use
1 . It should ensure that the pipe is blown clean before installation.
2 . When installing, make sure that the flow direction indicated by the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid.
3 . This valve has been degreased. Store and keep clean when installing.
4 . After the pipeline construction is completed, all the valves on the pipeline should be opened, and the residue in the pipeline should be thoroughly and thoroughly kept to ensure that the pipeline system is clean and free of debris.
5 . The installation system diagram with the oil-free requirements should be degreased.
6 . Slowly open and close during use.
7 . If the precision parts such as the valve disc, valve seat and valve stem are worn or damaged, it must be repaired and replaced in time.
8 . For parts such as gaskets and sealing materials, replace them with new ones each time.
Repair and maintenan
1. The fire resistance to once every six months, check the fire resistant layer core is blocked, deformation, corrosion.
2. Found stuck, plug the fire resistant layer core should be cleaned, to ensure that the core of each perforation issmooth, for the fire resistant layer deformation and corrosion should be replaced.
3. Install the fire resistant layer core parts, should ensure that the combination of surface close not leak.
Flame arrester installation
1. Remove the protective covers from all flanges and discard all packaging materials.
2. Check the valve seat, the matching flange gasket on the valve seat surface. It must be clean, flat, scratch-free, resistant to corrosion, and tool marks.
3. Check the gasket to make sure the material is suitable for the application.
4. Lubricate all studs and nuts with a suitable thread lubricant. If the fastener is high temperature or stainless steel, use anti-grab compounds such as molybdenum disulfide.
5. Bolt ring gasket.
6. Set the flame arrester casing flange to line with the flange of the pipeline. Pay attention to the position of the lifting handle and the top nut of the flame arrestor to facilitate the removal of the flame arrester in the future.
Product Detail Show
For your company to order valve products in our company, our factory makes the following commitments in terms of after-sales service:
1. Our company implements warranty on product quality;
2. After the contract is signed, guarantee the quality and quantity, and deliver on time;
3. The company ensures that the valve products provided meet the contract targets
4. For technical consultation of the demand side, give answers at any time;
5. When delivering the equipment, the factory delivers the following materials to the purchaser: delivery list, product certificate, product sample, product instruction manual, technical information;
After receiving a letter or a phone call from the user regarding quality issues, we guarantee a response within 24 hours to resolve the issue as quickly as possible
Contact Person: Doris