One-piece ball valves belong to the manual valve category. The ball valve is a valve with a ball with a circular channel as the opening and closing member. The ball rotates with the valve rod to realize the opening and closing action. The opening and closing part of the ball valve is a sphere with a hole, which rotates about an axis perpendicular to the passage, thereby achieving the purpose of opening and closing the passage. The ball valve is mainly used to cut off or connect the pipeline and equipment medium. It can also be used for the regulation and control of fluids. The ball valve has small fluid resistance, simple structure, small size, light weight, compact and reliable, convenient operation and maintenance, and will not cause valve sealing Erosion, wide application.
The main advantages of Q11F two-piece ball valve are as follows:
Suitable for frequent operations, quick and easy opening and closing.
1. Low fluid resistance.
2. Simple structure, relatively small size, light weight and easy maintenance.
3.Good sealing performance
4. Not restricted by the installation direction, the flow direction of the medium can be arbitrary.
5. No vibration and low noise.
1. If customers have special requirements for products, they must provide the following instructions in the order contract:
a. Structure length
b. Connection Type;
c. Nominal diameter
d. Product use medium and temperature and pressure range;
e. Testing, inspection standards and other requirements.
2. The factory can configure various driving devices according to customer specific requirements.
3. If the determined valve type and model are provided by the customer, the customer should correctly explain the meaning and requirements of its model, and sign the contract on the condition that the supply and demand sides understand and agree.
4. For futures and ordering customers, please call the letter to tell the valve model, specifications, quantity, delivery time and place in detail. And advance payment of 30% of the total contract amount, the supplier is ready for production.