|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Ball valve|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Price:||USD268 per pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for valves are available|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Valve Type:||Cryogenic Ball Valve||Service:||OEM|
Handwheel Operated Liquid Nitrogen Ball Valve,
CL300 Liquid Nitrogen Ball Valve,
Flanged Cryogenic Ball Valve
PN25 DN15 to DN200 Flange Type Liquid Nitrogen Ball Valve
For your company to order valve products in our company, our factory makes the following commitments in terms of after-sales service:
1. Our company implements warranty on product quality;
2. After the contract is signed, guarantee the quality and quantity, and deliver on time;
3. The company ensures that the valve products provided meet the contract targets
4. For technical consultation of the demand side, give answers at any time;
5. When delivering the equipment, the factory delivers the following materials to the purchaser: delivery list, product certificate, product sample, product instruction manual, technical information;
After receiving a letter or a phone call from the user regarding quality issues, we guarantee a response within 24 hours to resolve the issue as quickly as possible
1 . The structure of reducing pressure holes in the valve core is adopted.
2 . The stem height is the optimal length obtained through calculation and testing.
3 . The gasket is made of ceramic filling material with stable sealing properties.
4 . In order to reduce the heat loss of the valve body, especially to ensure the use of the valve at ultra-low temperature, the valve body is specially designed to be light in weight and small in size.
5 . The long-shaft valve has a valve through which low-temperature fluid flows. The long stem is used to avoid the effect of external heat to keep the gland at normal temperature to prevent the performance of the cap seal from decreasing.
1. If customers have special requirements for products, they must provide the following instructions in the order contract:
a. Structure length
b. Connection Type;
c. Nominal diameter
d. Product use medium and temperature and pressure range;
e. Testing, inspection standards and other requirements.
2. The factory can configure various driving devices according to customer specific requirements.
3. If the determined valve type and model are provided by the customer, the customer should correctly explain the meaning and requirements of its model, and sign the contract on the condition that the supply and demand sides understand and agree.
4. For futures and ordering customers, please call the letter to tell the valve model, specifications, quantity, delivery time and place in detail. And advance payment of 30% of the total contract amount, the supplier is ready for production.
Contact Person: Doris