|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for valves are available
|5-8 work days
|3000pcs per month
|Customize 1 Inch Or 2 Inch SS 304 Stainless Steel Low Temperature Ball Valve
|Key Word 1:
|Stainless Steel Low Temperature Ball Valve
|Key Word 2:
|Low Temperature Ball Valves
|Shanghai Or Others
|Temperature Of Media:
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
industrial ball valve,
three way ball valve,
150LB Low Temperature Ball Valve
Customize 1 inch or 2 inch SS 304 stainless steel low temperature ball valve
cryogenic valve test and inspection:
The main parts of the cryogenic valve shall be subjected to low temperature treatment and each batch shall be sampled for low temperature impact test to ensure that the valve will not be brittle under low temperature conditions and can withstand low temperature medium impact.
Perform the following tests on each valve:
1. Normal temperature shell strength test;
2. Normal temperature and low pressure upper sealing test;
3. Normal temperature and low pressure sealing test;
4. Low temperature upper seal air tightness test (with upper seal);
5. Low temperature gas seal test, etc., to ensure that the entire low temperature valve meets the requirements of the standard;
6. Low temperature treatment of main parts and low temperature impact test of each batch of samples to ensure that the valve is not brittle and cracked under low temperature conditions and can withstand low temperature medium impact;
7. Low temperature (cryogenic) valves are subjected to low temperature treatment and impact test according to the corresponding material specifications;
8. The static electricity function is more powerful, and the conduction resistance between the valve body and the stem or the internal parts and the valve body is less than 1 ohm.
Product Detail Show
Test reference method
1. Preparation before the test
* Remove the oil stains of the valve parts, wipe them clean and assemble the valve in a clean environment free of dust and oil stains;
* Tighten the bolt to the predetermined torque value and tension value, and record the value;
* Connect the valve with a suitable thermocouple, so that the temperature of the valve can be monitored throughout the test.
* Install the valve in the test container and connect it well, make sure that the valve packing is at a position where there is no vaporized gas at the top of the container
* Perform the initial system verification test with the specified medium gas and the maximum valve seat test pressure at room temperature to ensure that the valve is in a suitable state, and then start the test
* Immerse the valve in liquid nitrogen for cooling. The level of the liquid at least floods the connection between the valve body and the bonnet, and helium is provided to the valve throughout the cooling process. During the cooling process, the temperature of the valve is monitored with thermocouples installed in appropriate locations.
** The valve is stable at the test temperature. Use a thermocouple to measure the temperature to ensure that the valve temperature is uniform.
** Initial verification test with helium gas and maximum valve seat test pressure at test temperature
** The seat pressure test is performed on the inlet side of the valve. For a valve that can be sealed in both directions, the two seats are tested separately.
** With the valve in the open position, close the needle valve on the outlet side of the valve and raise the pressure in the valve chamber to the test pressure of the valve seat. Maintain the required pressure, check the valve packing and valve body and cover connection for leakage, there should be no leakage.
* Return the valve to room temperature, and then perform the normal temperature sealing test:
* After the test is completed, clean and dry the valve, and leave the factory after passing the inspection
1. What is the MOQ for your products?
There is no special requirement for standard products?
2. How to place the order?
We accept Alibaba trade online and orders sent by air, sea, express.
3. Why your quotation is different with the price listed in web?
We have different price policy to the buyer with different quantity and demand. you can contact with me directly to get a cheaper price.
4. How many days you can send order after payment?
For standard products, we can send around 2~3 days after payment.
5. Do you accept OEM?
Yes, and we have 12 year of OEM service.
6. What certificates can you offer?
Contact Person: Doris