|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Price:||USD100 PER PC|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for valves are available|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A,|
|Supply Ability:||3000 PCS PER MONTH|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Pressure:||PN1.6 To 6.4MPa|
|Temperature Of Media:||Low Temperature||Port Size:||1/2"-4",1/2"3/4''|
|Media:||Water Oils Non-corrosive Fluids And Steam||Type:||Flange|
stainless steel check valve,
high pressure check valve,
Flange Cryogenic Check Valve
Flange Type Cryogenic Stainless Steel Check Valve Straight Through Check Valve
During the use of this valve, the medium flows in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure.
1. When the medium flows in the prescribed direction, the valve disc is opened by the force of the medium; when the medium is flowing backward, the valve disc is tightly sealed with the valve seat due to the weight of the valve disc and the reverse force of the medium Closed together to achieve the purpose of preventing the medium from flowing back.
2. The sealing surfaces of the valve body and disc are made of stainless steel.
3. The structural length of this valve is in accordance with GB12221-1989, and the flange connection size is in accordance with JB / T79-1994.
|Valve Type:Check Valve|
|Connection Type: Welding|
|Material: Valve Body:CF8;
Valve Disc:06Cr19Ni10; Valve Stem :06Cr19Ni10;
Stuffing:PTFE; Disc Sealing:PCTFE
|Design and Manufacture:Conform to GB/T24925-2010|
|Testing:Conform to GB/T13927-2008|
Valve Lifetime:Specified according to usage frequency
and installation location
Lead Time:Customized valves are usually 30~45 days; Stock valves are usually within 5 days.
1. If customers have special requirements for products, they must provide the following instructions in the order contract:
a. Structure length
b. Connection Type;
c. Nominal diameter
d. Product use medium and temperature and pressure range;
e. Testing, inspection standards and other requirements.
2. The factory can configure various driving devices according to customer specific requirements.
3. If the determined valve type and model are provided by the customer, the customer should correctly explain the meaning and requirements of its model, and sign the contract on the condition that the supply and demand sides understand and agree.
4. For futures and ordering customers, please call the letter to tell the valve model, specifications, quantity, delivery time and place in detail. And advance payment of 30% of the total contract amount, the supplier is ready for production.
Si Chuan Liangchuan Mechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd is a high-tech company specializing in the production of many kinds of valves,especially cryogenic valves.The main products are cryogenic valves,gate valves,globe valves,ball valves,butterfly valves, check valves,safety valves,etc.Our company has many national technology patents.And our company has established and improved the special equipment manufacturing management system and ISO 9001 international quality system and passed the certifications.In 2015,we have passed the certification of High Technology Enterprise.Liangchuan has established a strict and complete test organization, in order to ensure that the product quality is in line with relevant national standards,industry standards and corporation standards.
Q1. Is sample order acceptable?
A: Yes.It's ok.
Q2. How to place the order?
A: You can send us email or inquiry at alibaba directly.
Q3. How many days for delivery?
A: We have stock for standard products.
Q4. How to make the payment?
A: We accept BankT/T,Western Union,Paypal, L/C or Other payments;
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. How Will You Make the Shipment?
A.Sea Shipment by Pallet Packing.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
Contact Person: Doris
Tel: 86+153 900 794 47