|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Price:||USD128 PER PC|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for cryogenic valves are available|
|Supply Ability:||300 pc per day|
|Power:||Manual||Pressure:||PN1.6 To 6.4MPa|
|Structure:||Check||Temperature Of Media:||-196°C To +80°C|
stainless steel check valve,
high pressure check valve,
LNG Cryogenic Check Valve
CF8DN10 LNG Cryogenic Check Valve Welding Connection Type Low Temperature
OEM CF8DN10 to DN250 Cryogenic Check Valve for LNG Logo Customization Available
The low temperature check valve refers to a valve that automatically opens and closes the valve flap depending on the flow of the medium to prevent the medium from flowing backward. Check valve belongs to an automatic valve, and its main function is to prevent the medium from flowing backward, to prevent the pump and the drive motor from reversing, and to release the container medium. Check valves can also be used to supply lines to auxiliary systems whose pressure may rise above the system pressure. Check valves can be mainly divided into swing check valves (rotating according to the center of gravity) and lift check valves (moving along the axis).
Valve Type:Check Valve
Connection Type: Welding
Material: Valve Body:CF8;
Design and Manufacture:Conform to GB/T24925-2010
Testing:Conform to GB/T13927-2008
Valve Lifetime:Specified according to usage frequency
and installation location
Lead Time:Customized valves are usually 30~45 days; Stock valves are usually within 5 days.
1. If customers have special requirements for products, they must provide the following instructions in the order contract:
a. Structure length
b. Connection Type;
c. Nominal diameter
d. Product use medium and temperature and pressure range;
e. Testing, inspection standards and other requirements.
2. The factory can configure various driving devices according to customer specific requirements.
3. If the determined valve type and model are provided by the customer, the customer should correctly explain the meaning and requirements of its model, and sign the contract on the condition that the supply and demand sides understand and agree.
4. For futures and ordering customers, please call the letter to tell the valve model, specifications, quantity, delivery time and place in detail. And advance payment of 30% of the total contract amount, the supplier is ready for production.
Si Chuan Liangchuan Mechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd is a high-tech company specializing in the production of many kinds of valves,especially cryogenic valves.The main products are cryogenic valves,gate valves,globe valves,ball valves,butterfly valves, check valves,safety valves,etc.Our company has many national technology patents.And our company has established and improved the special equipment manufacturing management system and ISO 9001 international quality system and passed the certifications.In 2015,we have passed the certification of High Technology Enterprise.Liangchuan has established a strict and complete test organization, in order to ensure that the product quality is in line with relevant national standards,industry standards and corporation standards.
Notes When Use
1. It should ensure that the pipe is blown clean before installation.
2. When installing, make sure that the flow direction indicated by the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid.
3. This valve has been degreased. Store and keep clean when installing.
4. After the pipeline construction is completed, all the valves on the pipeline should be opened, and the residue in the pipeline should be thoroughly and thoroughly kept to ensure that the pipeline system is clean and free of debris.
5. The installation system diagram with the oil-free requirements should be degreased.
6. Slowly open and close during use.
7. If the precision parts such as the valve disc, valve seat and valve stem are worn or damaged, it must be repaired and replaced in time.
8. For parts such as gaskets and sealing materials, replace them with new ones each time.
Contact Person: Doris
Tel: 86+153 900 794 47