|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for cryogenic valves are available We can customize the package for globe valve;|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100pcs one day|
|Name:||Low Temperature Cryogenic Customize Class Customize Globe Valve With Wheel Handle||Key Word1:||Globe Valve With Wheel Handle|
|Key Word2:||Globe Valve||Temperature Range:||Customize|
|Nominal Pressure:||Customize Pressure||Medium Flow:||Customize Way|
Low Temperature Cryogenic Globe Valve,
Wheel Handle Operation Cryogenic Globe Valve,
SS Low Temperature Globe Valve
Low Temperature Cryogenic Globe Valve With Wheel Handle
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR CRYOGENIC GLOBE VALVES|
|Name||Low Temperature Cryogenic Customize Class Customize Globe Valve With Wheel Handle|
|Key word1||Globe Valve With Wheel Handle|
|Key word2||Low Temperature Cryogenic Globe Valve|
|Withstand temperature||-196 °C- +80°C|
The low-temperature shut-off valve has an elongated bonnet structure with sufficient air column length to ensure that the temperature near the packing seal of the valve stem is not lower than 0°C, that is, after the low-temperature medium passes through the elongated bonnet, the temperature gradually increases to the required position at the packing Safe temperature to ensure the reliability, safety and integrity of the valve packing seal.The low-temperature long-axis stop valve is used for the liquid outlet and liquid inlet of the low-temperature storage tank. Because the temperature of the medium in the low-temperature storage tank is extremely low, the temperature is easily transmitted to the top of the handle in a short time. Large parts of the pipeline adopt low-temperature long-axis globe valve.The opening and closing parts of the shut-off valve are plug-shaped flaps. The upper surface of the seal is flat or conical, and the flap moves linearly along the center line of the valve seat; the opening or closing stroke of the stem of the globe valve is relatively short and has a very reliable The cutting action makes it suitable for cutting or adjusting the medium and throttling.The shut-off valve is a force-sealed valve, so when the valve is closed, pressure must be applied to the clapper to force the sealing surface to not leak. After the appearance of the self-sealing valve, the medium flow direction of the shut-off valve is changed into the valve cavity from above the valve flap. At this time, under the action of the medium pressure, the force of closing the valve is small, while the force of opening the valve is large, the diameter of the valve stem can be corresponding At the same time, under the action of the medium, this type of valve is also tighter.
①Simple structure, convenient for manufacturing and maintenance;
②Small working schedule and short opening and closing time;
③Good sealing performance, low friction between sealing surfaces, and long service life.
The user provides the parameters of the valve product that needs to be consulted and sends it to our company by fax or email. The required parameters are as follows:a. Valve name and model (such as: J41F-40P short shaft flange low temperature globe valve)b. Valve nominal diameter DNc. Valve nominal pressure Mpad. Valve medium temperature ℃e. Valve connection method (thread, flange, clip, etc.)f. Valve transmission mode (manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic, etc.)g. Valve body material or component material (plastic, brass, cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, etc.)h. Valve design standards (national standard GB, American standard ANSI, German standard DIN, Japanese JIS, etc.)i. Valve Kv/Cv value (this item is for regulating valve series)j. Other unlisted parameters that the user feels necessary
Our company selects the corresponding valve products according to the parameters provided by the user, and reports the best price and delivery cycle
Before installation, check whether the product model, number and specifications are consistent, and check whether the parts of the machine are damaged or loose.
Before installation, the pipeline should be cleaned, and there should be enough straight pipe sections at the valve inlet and equipped with filters. The flange connection of the valve body and the pipeline should pay attention to the coaxiality.
Before installing the valve, the pipeline should be thoroughly cleaned.
The installation site should take into account the safety of personnel equipment, which is not only easy to operate, but also conducive to disassembly and maintenance.
The valve should be installed upright on the horizontal pipeline, and it can be installed obliquely as a last resort. Try to avoid horizontal installation. Where the valve is heavy or vibrates, use a support frame.
The flow direction of the medium should be consistent with the arrow on the valve body. The gas source should be dry and free of oil.
(1) Cleaning the valve:
For cleaning general media, as long as it is cleaned with water. But to clean the media that is harmful to health, we must first understand its nature, and then choose the corresponding cleaning method.
(2) Disassembly of the valve: Derust the exposed surface parts first, but before descaling, protect the machined surfaces of the precision parts such as the valve seat, valve core, stem and push rod. Use special tools when disassembling the valve seat.
(3) Valve seat: There are small rust spots and wear on the sealing surface, which can be carried out by mechanical processing. If the damage is serious, it must be replaced with a new one. But no matter the repaired or replaced hard sealing surface, it must be ground.
(4) Valve stem: The surface is damaged and can only be replaced with a new one.
(5) Damage to the push rod, guide and sealing surface: the counteracting actuator must be replaced with a new one, and the positive acting actuator can be used after proper repair.
(6) Compression spring: If there are cracks and other defects that affect the strength, they must be replaced with new ones.
(7) Fragile parts: packings, sealing gaskets and O-rings are replaced with new ones every time they are repaired. The valve core and diaphragm must be checked for signs of cracks, aging and corrosion that may occur in the future. Based on the results of the inspection, it is decided whether to replace them, but the diaphragm is generally used for a maximum of 2-3 years.
(8) The valve assembly should be centered, the bolts should be tightened diagonally, and the sliding part should be lubricated. After assembly, it should be debugged according to the product factory test items and methods, and during this period, the packing compression force and the spool closing position can be adjusted accurately.
Contact Person: Doris
Tel: 86+153 900 794 47