|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package Or according to customers' demands|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Temperature Of Media:||-80℃~+80℃||Connection:||SW/BW/flange|
10 Inch Cryogenic Socket Weld Globe Valve,
-80C Cryogenic Socket Weld Globe Valve,
10 Inch low temperature globe valve
Cryogenic Globe Valve With Socket Weld Ends Temperature -80℃
Cryogenic valves are very similar to conventional valves, with the exception of materials and features such as an extended stem. These extended stems allow handles or actuators to be at an ambient temperature.
Name: Cryogenic Globe Valve
Main technical parameters:
Nominal diameter: DN10-250mm
Nominal Pressure: PN4.0MPa
Applicable medium: O2, N2, Ar, LNG
Applicable temperature: -80℃~+80℃
Disc face ring:PCTFE
Our factory makes the following commitments in terms of after-sales service if your company ordered valves in our company:
1. Our company implements warranty on product quality for twelve months;
2. Once the contract is signed, quality and quantity can be guaranteed and valves will be delivered on time;
3. We ensures that the valves provided meet the standards as long as it is mentioned in the contract;
4. For the technical consultation of the demand side, answers will be given at any time;
5. When delivering the valves, the factory will provide the following materials to the purchaser: delivery list, product certificate, product sample, product instruction manual, technical information;
After the user receives the goods, if there is a letter or phone call about quality problems, we guarantee to reply within 24 hours to solve the problem as soon as possible
Q1. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one piece.
Q2. Do you provide sample for customer?
Yes, sample is available.
Q3. Do you do OEM service?
Yes, we accept OEM order and can make customer's LOGO on the products.
1. The storage of the valve should be noted, and it should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and obstruct the two ends of the passage.
2. The valve should be inspected regularly, and the dirt on it should be removed, and anti-rust oil should be applied to its surface.
3. The valve after installation should be constructed on schedule to ensure its normal handling.
4. Check whether the sealing surface of the valve is worn or not, and carry out maintenance or replacement according to the condition.
5. Check the wear condition of the trapezoidal thread of the valve stem and the valve stem nut, whether the packing is obsolete, etc., and carry out the necessary replacement.
6. Check the sealing instinct of the valve to ensure its instinct.
7. The valve in operation should be in perfect condition, the bolts on the flange and the bracket are complete, the threads are not damaged, and the situation is not loose.
8. If the handwheel is lost, it should be equipped immediately instead of replacing it with an adjustable wrench.
9. The packing gland does not allow tilting and probably no pre-tightening interval.
10. If the valve is used in a relatively despicable condition and is easily contaminated by rain, snow, dust, sand and other dirt, it should be a protective cover for the valve stem.
11. The ruler on the valve should be complete, accurate and clear, and the valve should be sealed and capped.
12. The insulation jacket should be free of dents and cracks.
13. Valves in operation, avoid knocking on them, or support sunken objects.
Contact Person: Doris
Tel: 86+153 900 794 47