|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for cryogenic valves are available We can customize the package for globe valve;|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100pcs one day|
|Name:||Stainless Steel High Pressure Globe Valve For Liquid Nitrogen Liquid Ammonia||Key Word1:||Globe Valve For Liquid Nitrogen|
|Key Word2:||Globe Valve For Liquid Ammonia||Temperature Range:||Customize|
|Nominal Pressure:||Customize Pressure||Medium Flow:||Customize Way|
SS304 DN10 Cryogenic Globe Valve,
SS316 DN10 Cryogenic Globe Valve,
SS304 DN10 cryogenic ball valve
Low Temperature SS304 SS316 Cryogenic Globe Valve DN10-
SPECIFICATIONS FOR CRYOGENIC GLOBE VALVES
|Name||Stainless Steel High Pressure Globe Valve For Liquid Nitrogen liquid ammonia|
|Key word1||Globe Valve For Liquid Nitrogen liquid ammonia|
|Key word2||Stainless Steel High Pressure Globe Valve|
|Withstand temperature||-196 °C- +80°C|
Q. Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A. Yes. Liangchuan requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or packaging.
Q. Do Liangchuan products come with a warranty ?
A. Yes. That's why we offer 3-year product life guarantee, and a generous1 year warranty on all purchases that begins with the bill of loading.
Q. How can I get some samples?
A. Usually we don’t offer free sample and express fee are required, the sample cost can be deducted from your first large order.
Q. What's the MOQ of your products?
A. Our MOQ is one (1) piece/set.
Q. Are you a manufacturer with your own factory?
A. Yes, we are the manufacturer for more than 8 years
Advantage Of our company
1. Excellent technology:
the technology is in the leading level in China, cooperate with the most famous
universities in China;
2. Advanced equipment:
advanced processing equipment and testing means, providing the integration of automation system solutions for product, engineering, service and training.
3. Strong team:
have many senior engineers with plenty of research, development, design
experience, providing professional service for sales and after sales.
4. Good quality:
reliable and stable quality, good performance, long life time.
5. Full series of products:
covers full category of valves, meet the general standard of every country in the world, such as GB, DIN, ASTM, BS, JIS.
6. Professional after sales service:
have the professional engineer team to provide the service.
passed the ISO9001 certificate as well as CE,ISOetc.
8. Fast delivery time:
have the stock, fast delivery time could be guarantee.
packing strictly as per the exporting standard or as per the customized request.
10. Long-term quality warranty time:
provide 12 months quality warranty time.
For your company to order valve products in our company, our factory makes the following commitments in terms of after-sales service:
1. Our company implements warranty on product quality;
2. After the contract is signed, guarantee the quality and quantity, and deliver on time;
3. The company ensures that the valve products provided meet the contract targets
4. For technical consultation of the demand side, give answers at any time;
5. When delivering the equipment, the factory delivers the following materials to the purchaser: delivery list, product certificate, product sample, product instruction manual, technical information;
After receiving a letter or a phone call from the user regarding quality issues, we guarantee a response within 24 hours to resolve the issue as quickly as possible
After the valve is closed, some liquid will remain in the valve cavity. As time increases, the liquid remaining in the valve cavity will gradually absorb heat from the atmosphere, return to normal temperature and re-vaporize. After gasification, its volume greatly expands by about 600 times, which generates extremely high pressure and acts on the inside of the valve body. This situation is called abnormal boost, which is a phenomenon unique to cryogenic valves. When abnormal pressure rise occurs, the gate will be pressed tightly on the valve seat, causing the gate to not open. At this time, the high pressure will rush out the middle flange gasket or damage the packing; it may also cause deformation of the valve body and bonnet, and significantly reduce the sealing performance of the valve seat; even the bonnet may break, causing serious accidents. In order to prevent abnormal pressure increase, the following measures are generally adopted in the structure of cryogenic valves:
1. Set up a pressure relief hole, also known as a pressure balance hole or a vent, that is, a small hole is drilled on the inlet side of the elastic gate or double gate as the pressure balance hole on the inner cavity and the inlet side of the valve. When the pressure in the valve chamber increases, gas can be discharged through the small hole. This method is relatively simple and has been widely adopted. Use pressure relief holes to prevent abnormal pressure rise. When designing the valve body, there should be an arrow indicating the direction of fluid flow. When installing, pay attention to the position of the pressure relief hole to ensure that the pressure relief hole is open to the side of the medium inlet. When on the gate, pay more attention. The opening position of the pressure relief hole depends on the valve structure, some are on the valve body; some are on the gate.
2. Set a lead pipe on the valve or install a safety valve to discharge the abnormal high pressure. Generally, a safety valve is installed on the valve cover. When the pressure rises to a certain value, the safety valve opens and discharges abnormal high pressure to ensure the safety of the valve body. An exhaust valve can also be installed in the lower part of the valve body to drain the residual liquid in the cavity of the valve body to prevent abnormal pressure rise.
Contact Person: Doris
Tel: 86+153 900 794 47