|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for cryogenic valves are available We can customize the package for globe valve;|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100pcs one day|
|Name:||Stainless Steel High Pressure Globe Valve For Liquid Nitrogen Liquid Ammonia||Key Word1:||Globe Valve For Liquid Nitrogen|
|Key Word2:||Globe Valve For Liquid Ammonia||Temperature Range:||Customize|
|Nominal Pressure:||Customize Pressure||Medium Flow:||Customize Way|
PN40 SS304 Socket Weld Globe Valve,
PN40 SS316 Socket Weld Globe Valve,
PN40 stainless steel shut off valve
PN40 SS304 SS316 Gas Cryogenic Socket Weld Globe Valve
SPECIFICATIONS FOR CRYOGENIC GLOBE VALVES
|Name||Stainless Steel High Pressure Globe Valve For Liquid Nitrogen liquid ammonia|
|Key word1||Globe Valve For Liquid Nitrogen liquid ammonia|
|Key word2||Stainless Steel High Pressure Globe Valve|
|Withstand temperature||-196 °C- +80°C|
Q. Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A. Yes. Liangchuan requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or packaging.
Q. Do Liangchuan products come with a warranty ?
A. Yes. That's why we offer 3-year product life guarantee, and a generous1 year warranty on all purchases that begins with the bill of loading.
Q. How can I get some samples?
A. Usually we don’t offer free sample and express fee are required, the sample cost can be deducted from your first large order.
Q. What's the MOQ of your products?
A. Our MOQ is one (1) piece/set.
Q. Are you a manufacturer with your own factory?
A. Yes, we are the manufacturer for more than 8 years
Advantage Of our company
1. Excellent technology:
the technology is in the leading level in China, cooperate with the most famous
universities in China;
2. Advanced equipment:
advanced processing equipment and testing means, providing the integration of automation system solutions for product, engineering, service and training.
3. Strong team:
have many senior engineers with plenty of research, development, design
experience, providing professional service for sales and after sales.
4. Good quality:
reliable and stable quality, good performance, long life time.
5. Full series of products:
covers full category of valves, meet the general standard of every country in the world, such as GB, DIN, ASTM, BS, JIS.
6. Professional after sales service:
have the professional engineer team to provide the service.
passed the ISO9001 certificate as well as CE,ISOetc.
8. Fast delivery time:
have the stock, fast delivery time could be guarantee.
packing strictly as per the exporting standard or as per the customized request.
10. Long-term quality warranty time:
provide 12 months quality warranty time.
For your company to order valve products in our company, our factory makes the following commitments in terms of after-sales service:
1. Our company implements warranty on product quality;
2. After the contract is signed, guarantee the quality and quantity, and deliver on time;
3. The company ensures that the valve products provided meet the contract targets
4. For technical consultation of the demand side, give answers at any time;
5. When delivering the equipment, the factory delivers the following materials to the purchaser: delivery list, product certificate, product sample, product instruction manual, technical information;
After receiving a letter or a phone call from the user regarding quality issues, we guarantee a response within 24 hours to resolve the issue as quickly as possible
1. Vertically installed pressure reducing valve sets are generally installed along the wall at a suitable height from the ground; horizontally installed pressure reducing valve sets are generally installed on a permanent operating platform.
2. The applied section steel is loaded into the wall on the outside of the two control valves (usually used for shut-off valves) to form a bracket. The bypass pipe is also stuck on the bracket and leveled.
3. The pressure reducing valve should be installed upright on a horizontal pipeline, and should not be inclined. The arrow on the valve body should point to the direction of the medium flow and should not be installed backwards.
4. Stop valves and high and low pressure gauges should be installed on both sides to observe the pressure changes before and after the valve. The diameter of the pipe after the pressure reducing valve should be 2#-3# larger than the inlet pipe diameter before the valve, and a bypass pipe should be installed for maintenance.
5. The pressure equalizing pipe of the membrane pressure reducing valve should be connected to the low pressure pipeline. Low-pressure pipelines should be equipped with safety valves to ensure the safe operation of the system.
6. When used for steam decompression, a drain pipe should be installed. For piping systems that require a high degree of purification, a filter is installed before the pressure reducing valve.
7. After the installation of the pressure reducing valve group, the pressure reducing valve and safety valve shall be tested, flushed and adjusted according to the design requirements, and the adjusted mark shall be made.
8. When flushing the pressure reducing valve, close the inlet valve of the pressure reducer and open the flush valve for flushing.
Contact Person: Doris
Tel: 86+153 900 794 47