Q. Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A. Yes. Liangchuan requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or packaging.
Q. Do Liangchuan products come with a warranty ?
A. Yes. That's why we offer 3-year product life guarantee, and a generous1 year warranty on all purchases that begins with the bill of loading.
Q. How can I get some samples?
A. Usually we don’t offer free sample and express fee are required, the sample cost can be deducted from your first large order.
Q. What's the MOQ of your products?
A. Our MOQ is one (1) piece/set.
Q. Are you a manufacturer with your own factory?
A. Yes, we are the manufacturer for more than 8 years
Advantage Of our company
1. Excellent technology:
the technology is in the leading level in China, cooperate with the most famous
universities in China;
2. Advanced equipment:
advanced processing equipment and testing means, providing the integration of automation system solutions for product, engineering, service and training.
3. Strong team:
have many senior engineers with plenty of research, development, design
experience, providing professional service for sales and after sales.
4. Good quality:
reliable and stable quality, good performance, long life time.
5. Full series of products:
covers full category of valves, meet the general standard of every country in the world, such as GB, DIN, ASTM, BS, JIS.
6. Professional after sales service:
have the professional engineer team to provide the service.
passed the ISO9001 certificate as well as CE,ISOetc.
8. Fast delivery time:
have the stock, fast delivery time could be guarantee.
packing strictly as per the exporting standard or as per the customized request.
10. Long-term quality warranty time:
provide 12 months quality warranty time.
For your company to order valve products in our company, our factory makes the following commitments in terms of after-sales service:
1. Our company implements warranty on product quality;
2. After the contract is signed, guarantee the quality and quantity, and deliver on time;
3. The company ensures that the valve products provided meet the contract targets
4. For technical consultation of the demand side, give answers at any time;
5. When delivering the equipment, the factory delivers the following materials to the purchaser: delivery list, product certificate, product sample, product instruction manual, technical information;
After receiving a letter or a phone call from the user regarding quality issues, we guarantee a response within 24 hours to resolve the issue as quickly as possible
Classification Of Valves
1. According to the driving mode, it can be divided into different driving modes:
a. Manual: With the help of handwheel, handle, lever or sprocket, etc., it is driven by manpower, and the transmission torque is equipped with worm gear, gear and other speed reduction devices.
b. Electric: driven by a motor or other electrical devices.
c. Hydraulic: driven by (water, oil).
d. Pneumatic: driven by compressed air.
2. According to the pressure, it can be divided according to the nominal pressure of the valve:
a. Vacuum valve: a valve with an absolute pressure of <0.1Mpa that is 760mm mercury column height, usually expressed in mm mercury column or mm water column.
b. Low pressure valve: valves with nominal pressure PN≤1.6Mpa (including steel valves with PN≤1.6MPa)
c. Medium pressure valve: a valve with a nominal pressure of PN2.5—6.4MPa.
d. High-pressure valve: a valve with a nominal pressure of PN10.0-80.0MPa.
e. Ultra-high pressure valve: a valve with a nominal pressure of PN≥100.0MPa.
3. According to the temperature of the medium, it can be divided according to the temperature of the medium when the valve is working:
a. Ordinary valve: suitable for valves with medium temperature -40℃～425℃.
b. High temperature valve: suitable for valves with a medium temperature of 425°C to 600°C.
c. Heat-resistant valve: suitable for valves with medium temperature above 600℃.
d. Low temperature valve: suitable for valves with medium temperature -150℃～-40℃.
e. Ultra-low temperature valve: suitable for valves whose medium temperature is below -150℃.