|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|USD128 PER PC
|Inner package:plastic bag sealed package Outer package:carton package or wooden case package The lettering, nameplate, certificate for cryogenic valves are available
|300 pc per day
|PN1.6 To 6.4MPa
|Temperature Of Media:
|-196°C To +80°C
Weld Type Cryogenic Check Valve,
Cryogenic Check Valve Light Weight,
DN25mm Cryogenic Check Valve
Weld Type Cryogenic Check Valve Light Weight Good Sealing Performance
1 . Low temperature check valve: a check valve whose valve disc rotates around a pin in the valve seat. The disc check valve has a simple structure and can only be installed on horizontal pipelines, and has good sealing performance.
2 . Low-temperature check valve: a valve whose valve disc slides along the center line of the valve body. Pipeline check valve is a new type of valve. Its small size, light weight, and good processing technology are one of the development directions of check valves. However, the coefficient of fluid resistance is slightly larger than that of the swing check valve.
3 . compact check valve: This valve is used as a boiler feed water and steam shutoff valve, it has the integrated function of lifting check valve and globe valve or angle valve.
In addition, there are some check valves that are not suitable for the pump outlet installation, such as foot valve, spring type, Y type and other check valves.
The valve is used as a device for preventing the medium from flowing backward on industrial pipelines.
During the use of this valve, the medium flows in the direction of the arrow shown in the figure.
1. When the medium flows in the prescribed direction, the valve disc is opened by the force of the medium; when the medium is flowing backward, the valve disc is tightly sealed with the valve seat due to the weight of the valve disc and the reverse force of the medium Closed together to achieve the purpose of preventing the medium from flowing back.
2. The sealing surfaces of the valve body and disc are made of stainless steel.
3. The structural length of this valve is in accordance with GB12221-1989, and the flange connection size is in accordance with JB / T79-1994.
Valve Type:Check Valve
Connection Type: Welding
Material: Valve Body:CF8;
Design and Manufacture:Conform to GB/T24925-2010
Testing:Conform to GB/T13927-2008
Valve Lifetime:Specified according to usage frequency
and installation location
Lead Time:Customized valves are usually 30~45 days; Stock valves are usually within 5 days.
The company's manual cryogenic shut-off valve is suitable for cutting off and circulating the medium in low temperature storage tanks, tank cars and tank trucks, and can cut off the medium in time when a failure occurs.
This new type of valve has the advantages of simple structure, small size, light weight, good sealing, convenient operation, flexible opening and closing, and wide applicability. It is mainly used for LO2, LN2, LAr, LNG, LHe and other low-temperature media. Explosion-proof function.
1. It should ensure that the pipe is blown clean before installation.
2. When installing, make sure that the flow direction indicated by the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid.
3. This valve has been degreased. Store and keep clean when installing.
4. After the pipeline construction is completed, all the valves on the pipeline should be opened, and the residue in the pipeline should be thoroughly and thoroughly kept to ensure that the pipeline system is clean and free of debris.
5. The installation system diagram with the oil-free requirements should be degreased.
6. Slowly open and close during use.
7. If the precision parts such as the valve disc, valve seat and valve stem are worn or damaged, it must be repaired and replaced in time.
8. For parts such as gaskets and sealing materials, replace them with new ones each time.
Contact Person: Doris